Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Superhero Fun.....

Hi all......

A quick post for you all today. I had to do a card for a Master turning 5 on the hop (so to speak) and I was left scratching my head as to what would go up very quickly. As if to answer my prayers, his mother poster a picture of him on Facebook celebrating his 5th birthday all dressed up as a superhero. LIGHTBULB!!!!!!!

I recalled a card I had seen by France Martin here. So I put my creative mind to task and this is what I came up with.....

 
I had a Cuttlebug spider web EF so I used that. The eyes were done with a 2 inch (white) and the SU 2 1/2 inch Circle punches. The "5" is cut with Silver glimmer paper with the Alphabet Typeset Bigz Dies.

 
The "mask" was dirtied up a little with some black ink on a sponge dauber. I got most of the ink off the dauber before applying it.
 
 
Thanks for popping by. Still have SOOOOOOOOOOO much to share!!!
 
Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Basic Black, Whisper White , Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: (SU) Basic Black
Punches: SU 2 1/2 inch circle punch, Carla Craft CP21 Circle
Dies: SU Alphabet Typeset Bigz Dies
EF: Cuttlebug Spider Web EF
 
Lynda xx
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

THis is fab Lynda, love spidey and you did a terrific job of it, it will be sure to be a hit xx

Carol Carriveau said...

Great card and am sure the little guy loved it!!!

Beth Beard said...

Awesome design my friend! I have missed a lot lately so Im surfing all your gorgeous creations!

Jenny Hayward said...

This is such a clever card Lynda. A great card for a Spiderman fan!

x

Beth Beard said...

You are the punch art master! Every little boy would love that Spiderman card! Well done my friend!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is fantastic, Lynda! So creative! I bet master 5 loved it! Hugs xxx