Saturday, July 14, 2012

Craft Camp - #6

Morning all.

Welcome to what is the last of my Craft Camp projects (yippee I hear you all say!!) I have left these till last in the vain hope that I could get a proper picture of them...but alas....bad weather and light became my undoing!!

My inspiration for these cards came from this card by Mickey Roberts. These are my versions......














Initially I had these cards with nothing behind them like Mickey's, but I then thought it needed something more....so I ended up putting some vellum behind them. This gave it such a wonderful look IRL.

The little labels are done with the new Framelit dies and an embossing folder.







Here are all four lined up together..........


Again, I sincerely apologise for the horrid and dodgy photography. Sydney over the past couple of months has not been kind to crafters who wish to take pics of their creations!!!!

Thanks for enduring my Craft Camp creations for this year. I will resume normal crafting insanity very soon....promise!!

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Concord Crush, Whisper White, DSP Stack II (In Colours 2011-2012), Vellum (from Alice in Paperland) and Hot Pink, Pink, Bright Blue and Yellow CS fm Connie's Creative Scrapbooking,
Ink: (SU) Concord Crush
Stamps: (SU) Sincere Salutations
Punches, Dies and Embossing: (SU) Wide Oval Punch, Ribbon Lace Border Punch, Labels Collection - Framelit Dies, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Set
Other Bits: Dimensionals, Double sided tape

Lynda xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cool cards, punched this way aren't they, I love them, love the use of the framelits with yours too, great job Ms Lynda xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the way you put the embossed frame inside the frame lots! Clever girl! Very fancy! How did ya go at netball! Pull up okay? Hugs xxx

Jenny Hayward said...

Love these Lynda. They look great with the framelits and Oval. It's always good to create a number at a time too. Well Done.

Love Jenny xx