Sunday, July 8, 2012

Craft Camp - #4

Morning all.

Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by Bonnie Klass here. It gave me the opportunity to try out one of the beautiful scored backgrounds I had seen around blog land. I also got to play with my Simply Scored. Learnt a lot......as you will see.

I pretty much CASE'd Bonnie's card. Here are the 2 cards I did.....



I was unsure as to the interval I should have left between the lines. For the record, I also did these on the regular Simply Scored, not the Diagonal Plate. I think I prefer the wider lines. Don't you??

The lines (from memory were scored at 1/2" apart on the 1st background and 1" on the second. On the first card, I did have a wee counting mishap, resulting in a "double score". Solution....count the lines and repeat it late on, so it looked like it was supposed to be done that way!!!













Another (shameful) admission is that this was the first time I had inked up this set!! It looks good done with markers (as I had done here) or in a single colour. The detail is beautiful.


Thanks for dropping by. Guaranteed....PLENTY more to show....and nearly at the end of my craft camp projects....I promise!!

Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: (SU) SWM's in Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum, Eggplant ink pad too
Stamps: (SU) Fresh Vintage (SAB '12), Curly Cute, Warm Words
Other bits: SU Simply Scored, Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Classic Scallop Ovals, Dimensionals

Lynda xx



3 comments:

Patrice said...

These are lovely Lynda. Really striking. I do like!

x

Unknown said...

Cool cards, I love the scored backgrounds Ms Lynda, very cool.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

These are fabulous, honey? This stamp set is just like Vintage Vogue ... Always a winner! Love the colours! But ... You would know that wouldn't you? Hugs xx