Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"0's" as Far as the Eye Can See!!

Morning all.

Recently I had a considerable run of "ZERO" birthdays. One was a girl on my netball team and the other 2 were crafting friends....one of whom I know definitely reads my blog from time to time!!

A kind of different source of inspiration for these cards. I found this idea here in Lana Harvey's blog. Whilst the outside of the card is stunning, it was actually the inside that appealed to me for an idea. With that in mind, I came up with these.......




What do you think? They are a little different, and the numbers sparkle. Every gal likes sparkle....don't they??? I stamped the "bud" image from Simply Soft in a lighter colour than the main and then stamped the "sticks" in the main colour or similar. If I did not have a suitable ink, I stamped off the main colour and then used it.





I challenged myself a little with colour combinations, but more than happy with the final results. Here are the 30 and 40 together.......


Thanks for popping by again. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and comments. Even if you have never commented before, please do so.

Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White as well as Green and Silver glitter card from Alice in Paperland.
Ink: (SU) Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Stamps:(SU) Simply Soft, Curly Cute
Punches: (SU) Scallop Dotted Ribbon Punch
Other Bits: Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet (for the Numbers)

Lynda xx







6 comments:

Jenny Hayward said...

These are all simple but very gorgeous Lynda. A little bling never goes astray too. :)
You are the Queen of varying your colours. I like the different combinations. Well done.

Love Jenny xx

Unknown said...

I likey!! CAS and very very effective miss Lynda xx

Patrice said...

Lovely cards Lynda. Those glittery numbers are great and I love the CAS design.

x

Cheryl said...

Clean,simple and Soooo elegant.......I love them!!! You really have a flair for clean and simple......everything you create is AMAZING!!
xx

Judy said...

These cards are a fantastic idea. Beautifully made.

Katie said...

Gorgeous cards, and I was lucky to receive the 30th card. You are just so thoughtful Lynda. Love love love being sent your way xxxoooo