Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chrissy Cards #3

A couple of quick Chrissy cards today. For me these are a little different because they are not quite traditional Christmas Colours. The first is a variation on another non traditional card I posted here. It was a little bright outside when I took these pics, but I have used Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz and Very Vanilla.




The next card is a direct CASE from the most magically talented Kerry Bunting here. I was fortunate enough to share an awesome day with Kerry and her crew a month or so ago whilst we partook in "cards For the Troops". She gave me permission to CASE this card that I fell in love with....and yes I know I still have to add the eye.




Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Night Of Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: (SU) Concord Crush, pear Pizzaz, Night of Navy, River rock (sponged on bird)
Stamps: (SU) Contempo Christmas, Season's Greetings (non SU)
Other bits: Dimensionals SU Bird Punch XL, Organza Ribbon, Gold Signo Gel Pen.

Lynda xx

7 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi there gorgeous!
Am loving this colour combo! Two of my fav colours ... green & purple. Love the simplicty and clean look. And ... your Kerry CASE is divine! So glad you had a profitable and fun day with Kerry! Thanks so much for all your lovely encouragement on my blog. I think I would have withdrawals if you ever take a break! Hugs xxaxx

Unknown said...

great chrissy cards Lynda. I hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas, take care, melissa :)

Helen Williams said...

Love Them Lynda.
What would we do without our punches?

Cheryl said...

WOW these are gorgeous,gotta stop looking at your blog......you make me want to buy things....lol....!!!
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous colour combo - it really pops!
xXx

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love them all hon, you've made them magical! Love the sentiment on the dove card - so pretty!

Christie Kunkel said...

I really love the bird Lynda