Monday, June 21, 2010

Small problem....big spanner...

Hi all.

Sorry I have not posted recently. DH (and resident computer genius) is of the opinion that someone has hacked our account and is nastily downloading a whole heap of stuff at our expense (despite our protests to our supplier)and racking up our limit very quickly. Hence, as a result I have not been able to do much.

I have so much to show you...as my mojo has somewhat returned. To the blogs that I visit...I am sorry but I will not be ther til the end of this week!!!

Thank you for your patience and I hope to be posting again real soon!!

Laugh lots and create freely.

Lynda xx

4 comments:

Patrice said...

That totally sucks! I wonder if that's what is happening to me, I keep running out of fast speed before the month is up and I really don't do too much on the computer so it makes no sense.

I hope your provider can and will do something to help you.

Sue Denning said...

Not good news at all DAG!

Get them back - give them a virus or something to play with lol

Miss your beautiful projects and quick whit - see you soon!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh you poor thing - why are some people such a***holes and ruin things for others!!! What a better place the world would be without them!
look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations when you can show us!
xXx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh ... poor poor pussycat! I hope you are not too virusy for too long!!! I am missing your gorgeous creations. (Although ... I have seen a sneak peek, everyone!!!) (giggle) Thanks for the funny girly email, too, Lynda! Gave me a great idea for my time away! Hugs Andrea xxx