Saturday, May 8, 2010

Definitely Feelin' the LURVE!!

Hey all. Hope you are having a FAB weekend. I was away at a crafter's Retreat (last weekend) and had such a FANTASTIC time...I didn't wanna leave. I also arrived home to 60+ emails and lots of other bits and pieces...and I promise to post all the stuff I did at camp. One project I am particularly happy about.

Anyhow....back to the title...

The beautiful and talented duo of Andrea (one of the 'persuasive' driving forces behind me starting this blog) and Jenny Hayward awarded me this...


Now as the laws of this award state...I have to impart 10 things that you may not know about me and also pass this onto 10 blog friends that I feel deserve this magical honour too. So the 10 blissful bloggers that I feel deserve this are (in no particular order)..... (BTW...sine further blurfing I am aware that some of you haev already received this award.....)

..and 4 of my beautiful Swap Sisters...

Now 10 things you may not know about me......
1. I am a Type 1 diabetic and I wear and insulin Pump to keep me upright and functional (some of you who know me well may question if it's doing its job right!!
2. I have not eaten Pizza in over 12 years.
3. I have not touched alcohol in over 12 years....and no the 2 are not related...LOL!!!
4. I have a boy 9 and a girl 5.
5. I work as a Registered nurse in a buzzing General Practice at Hunters Hill in Sydney
6. I won a karoke competition on my honeymoon!!!
7. I have a passion for papercrafting but also for dance and musical theatre.
8. I have danced in one form or another for MOST of my life.
9. I am a sport-a-holic and will devoutly follow anhthing that deserves it.
10. I believe that laughter is a great healer and cure-all and sincerely hope that more people will pass it on as it always makes you feel goo....no matter how CRAP your day is!!


THEN...... Tui and the gorgus Sonia G award me THIS.....


How much luvin am I feelin at the mo???

1. Post it on my bog....check.

2. Pass the award onto other bloggers.
(I am gunna take on some creative leeway here and nominate some people who comment and also READ my blog.....and I know some of these folk are blogless....however....without them....life would definitly not be as joyous!!

3. Link the nominees within your post.

1. Heather Bruce

2. Tracey Catlin (my bestie and blog reader)

3. Kathryn Honor...another FAB friend and avid blog reader

4. Debbie Pamment

5. Sheri Lee

Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog. (will do so v v soon)

Share the love and link the person from whom you received the award. (See above!!)
 
Thanks to all those out in blogland who feel that I am worthy of their love and awards. I so cherish all your comments and friendships.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Lynda xx

6 comments:

Tracey Catlin (the besie) said...

Thanks for the Sunshine Award. I am always watching your blog to see the amazing things you make.

Luv
Tracey

Anonymous said...

awww Hun thank you for the beautiful blogger award that was very sweet of you. Talk soon

Debbie Pamment said...

Thanx soooo much for honouring me - and great to learn a little bit more about this fabulous lady who makes me laugh!
xXx

Tui Nathan said...

Ooh ... geez ... thank you soo much for the beautiful blog award ...such sweet surprise, delight and gratitude.... I love to pop in to your blog from time to time, have a good laugh and enjoy your crafting finesse.
Luv Tui xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

See ... if I hadn't talked you into getting your blog going ... you wouldn't be getting these FAB blog awards!!! Now ... I kinda knew a few of these things about you ... but the karaoke one was a HOOT!!! What did you sing??? Keep up the fun and laughter ... and I'm sure you will be inundated with more awards! Take care hunny! Hugs xxAxx

Jenny Hayward said...

Whoo Lynda! Thanks. To be classed as a talented and beautiful duo with Andrea is an honour!! Nice to learn a few things about you. Karaoke champ Hey!!!!

Keep up the great work,
Jenny x