Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have a good excuse!!

Hey there people. I am very sorry for my lack of posts lately, but I do have a good excuse...well at least I think so!!!

Very late Sunday night (11th April) I became an Aunty for the first time!!!! I am so excited.


Miss Jessica Anne was born at Dubbo Base Hospital to my brother and his partner weighing in at 9lb 5oz and 51cms. We are now in the midst of throwing things together to try and get to Dubbo to see her (abt 6 hrs drive fm here) before they go home to Cobar....which is abt another 4hr beyond that!!!!

So I may not have any posts in the next couple of days, but rest assured I have some Swap Sisters fun and a couple of other projects to share with you very soon.

Take care till next time.

Lynda xx

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG Lynda she is adorable,enjoy the time you have with your family!!!
xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Congrats Aunty Lynda! You are soooooo clever! Praying for a safe trip to Dubbo & back. Have a lovely time ... goooing & gaaaahing! hugs, Andrea xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

CONGRATULATIONS Auntie Lynda - she's soooooooooo cute! Enjoy these precious first days with this beautiful bundle and your brother.
xXx

Sonia G said...

Ooooh! Miss Jessica is beautiful! Congratulations to you Aunty Lynda!
Enjoy the precious time you get to spend with her, as it's never enough! I know that from living away from my family!
Drive safe and take care!
Sonia

Tanya Kitto said...

Woo Hoo CONGRATS Aunty Lynda :)Have a safe trip & lots & lots & lots of cuddles :)
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, my inspiration disappeared (not quite back as much as I'd like, but it's getting there)
Oooo I do like the pink look of your blog. Does this mean you are converted?? lol
Take care of you & your beautiful family
Tan xox

Kerry Parkinson said...

Congrats on becoming an aunty for the first time, Ms Lynda. And how totally adorable is little Miss Jessica? Soooooooo cute! Hope you get loads of cuddles and inhaling baby smell (well, the good parts!) and time with family, it is the backbone of our existence. Travel safe. xx