Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My New Blinkie

Hi All,

If you look in the top right hand corner, you'll notice the cuteset owl. This little fella is the symbol of the wonderful creative conglomerate known as Swap Sisters, of whom I have been a part of since January. It is run by the devine Sue Denning and we have THE BEST fun.

The group are SU demos and appreciators. You can log on at anytime day or night and usually find something/or someone to look at or chat to. We have weekly challenges (which I am now just getting the hang of), chat room challenges, swaps and the best part of all is the creative element of friendship. members are spread all over the world (NZ, USA, Canada and all over Aus) and we are hoping to expand this on a daily basis.

"Membership by invitation only.Leave me a comment now with your contact details to secure your spot!" (hee hee hee). Seriously, it is by invitation only...(but they let me in) and if you wish to know more, leave me a comment with your best contact e mail and I'll get that to Sue ASAP.

Have fun.....and why not join us....I'm having a ball!!

Lynda xx

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hey Lynda!
Not sure that I could keep up with the regular swaps ... but I am glad you are having fun! Enjoy the friendships! Lotsa hugs, Andrea xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Woohooo - Lynda's got a blinkie!!! And how cute is it!!! Have fun - am sure the others will LOVE having you and your wonderful sense of humour on board!
xXx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Debbie is so right ... you will be the life of the party! Can I ask a question??? Is this a swap group??? DUH! Yeah ... I know that is in the name. But ... I wondered if the swaps were compulsory???