Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monday Night Madness

We were set the challenge a couple of Monday night's ago to come up with a Vintage card style using Kraft, Always Artichoke and Whisper White. We also had to use hemp twine an SU 3D embellishment. I cannot type what my initial thoughts were, but here are the cards I did.




And here's a close up of the score lines that can't reall be seen on the above picture.



Both of these cards were versions of cards I had seen on SCS here and here, so I thank these people for proving me with the inspitation for these cards.

Have a great day.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Whisper White, Kraft, Always Artichoke, Holiday Harmony DSP (fm Spring 08 mini)
Ink: (SU) Always Artichoke
Stamps: (SU) Button Bear, Carte Postale, Weathered BGS
Bits: Twine (non SU), Mellow Moss gingham Ribbon, Clear button fm stash

Lynda xx

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! I hope you didn't swear, Lynda! That's not very becoming for a lady!!! :wink: LOL! So ... after all the dramatics ... just look what you came up with! What were you complaining about??? Just gorgeous, Lynda! Hugs, Andrea xxx