Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boxes Boxes Everywhere!!!

Don't you just love it when you can buy the perfect gift for someone and then have the ability to make the perfect box for it to go in? I know I do.

I recently surprised Andrea with a wee card and gift for her birthday. She received one of the 'country' cards. This is the box I made for her gift..




Then my bestie had her birthday the day after Andrea and she received this box. I also got the chance to bust out my new Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch, which actually has a co-ordinating corner punch, so you can go all the way around!!!! I am working on a couple of things to show you this.




and then the day after that...and no I am not kidding....one of the secretaries I use to work with had a birthday and this is the box she received.....



It contained a set of 6 mother of Pearl coasters that gave the impression that the M.O.P was woven on a black base. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of them...doh!! This was the very first time I mad a box to measure. It was very Basic indeed, but I was also more than happy with the outcome.

I am loving boxes and the happiness they bring.

Lynda xx

3 comments:

Tanya Kitto said...

Hi there SUNSHINE :) You are oh so very clever to make these boxes. I love being able to do just that too. Love your boxes & my oh my 3 in a row.....WONDERWOMAN!!! I'm tellin' ya. I bet you borrowed Andrea's cape for a little while.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful boxes.
Hugs
Tan xox

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - what a gorgeous bunch of boxes - and I'm sure each and every recipient LOVED your handywork! Luckily you have a few more months break before my birthday - LOL!
xXx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh OOOOH!!! There's my birthday box! And ... yes it did bring so much sunshine and happiness to my day! Thanks so much Lynda! You are such a generous soul! (And ... thanks for the lovely bracelet that was inside!) xxx