Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ATC's

Wednesday nights on Swap Sisters is ATC challenge night. Now again, I have never done an ATC before, but at least this time I knew what they were. Courtney sets us up with some elements that our ATC's have to consist of and then we go from there. She herself is incredibly gifted artist, photographer and crafter. Check out her blog if you have some spare time.

The first challenge I did was a couple of weeks back. The ATC had to have: script of text, paper, a 3D embellishment, a picture of a woman and scrumpled/crushed paper. I found these 2 images in a Foxx Collection craft catty and knew right away that I had a start. BTW...ATC's are all 2.5 x 3.5 inches.














This week we had the elements of Balloons or Air. The ATC had to include the theme, something red, a 3D embellishment, one word and fibre or thread. here's mine...


I got to try a techy that I had been busting to do for a while...clouds!! This is where I got the inspiration from. It is so very easy and sets the mood perfectly.

Each ATC has a lot of different things used, so if u wish to know the finer details, just pop a question in the comments box and I'll get back to you.

Lynda xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW the are fantastic,love the gorgeous vintage images and the clouds are amazing!!! Brilliant ATC's!!
xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hey girlfriend! These samples show completely different styles! How clever are you!!! Love the clouds ... keep meaning to try ... and have a project in mind that will be perfect! Thanks for reminding me! Hugs, xxx Andrea xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Lynda- LURVE those ATCs - what gorgeous images! And the clouds are fabuloso - I tried them once but put one too many on and ruined it - yours is wonderfully cute
xXx